NO FEE to ENTER the PITCH COMPETITION -- but you must be a registered Attendee for the 2019 Freedom Summit II
Want a chance to pitch your idea at the Freedom Summit II?
The Pitch Competition is part of the 2019 Veteran & Military Spouse Entrepreneurship Freedom Summit II to be hosted on June 15, 2019 by American River College in Sacramento, California.
The Summit will provide networking opportunities, exhibitors, interactive workshops and "meet the experts" sessions, all tailored to the interests and needs of Active Duty, Veteran and Military Spouse entrepreneurs.
This is a unique opportunity exclusively for Active Duty, Veterans and Military Spouses.ENTER NOW for PITCH COMPETITION DOWNLOAD the Official Rules & Helpful Tips
Last Year's Finalists at the Pitch Competition
In order to be eligible to submit an application for the Pitch Competition, you must meet all three of the following conditions:
1. You must be at least one of the following:
• Veteran (other than dishonorably discharged)
• Service-disabled Veteran
• Active Duty military service member
• Reservist or National Guard member
• Current spouse of a Veteran, Active Duty service member, or Reservist or
National Guard member
• Widowed spouse of a service member who died while in service or of a
2. If you are entering on behalf of a business, you must be one of the following:
• Sole owner of the business or proposed business
• The authorized representative of a business that is at least 5% owned and controlled
by you, you must be a C-level executive of the business, and you must have full power
and authority to act on behalf of the business
3. You must also:
• Be registered as an Attendee for the Summit
• Submit a Pitch Application and Participation Agreement on behalf of yourself and any
business you represent for purposes of the Pitch Competition
• Have no known intellectual property issues
• Agree to comply with all deadlines and Official Rules, including any and all
There are lots of benefits, but here are a few to consider: The Pitch Competition gives you an opportunity to practice explaining and selling your idea to other people. It will help you refine your ideas and business plan, as well as build your confidence for talking with prospective clients and/or investors.
Please download the Official Rules & Helpful Tips on this page. It contains a lot of useful information as well as someone to contact directly. You can also send a message with the Comment&Question form at the bottom of this page.
Please refer to the Official Rules and Helpful Tips, but here is a quick summary:
GOOD LUCK! See you at the Summit!
ONLINE 3-PART APPLICATION to PITCH
BE SURE to DOWNLOAD and refer to the Official Rules & Helpful Tips for complete information about the Pitch Competition
You'll be contacted as soon as possible!